- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 500g rolled oats
- ¾ cup mixed nut - pistachio and almonds
- ⅓ cup pepitas
Cacao and Goji Muesli
This super easy recipe will keep tasty muesli on hand for days.
It’s this easy
- Preheat the oven to 160°c. Place a sheet of baking paper on an oven tray.
- Spread the coconut, nuts and pepitas evenly on the tray and toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve with milk and fresh strawberries.
- For extra spice try adding cacao powder and some cinnamon. You can even try this with some dried berries such as goji or some chia seeds.