There are a number of foods that can help you and your partner get in the mood.
- Chocolate can make you feel good by boosting serotonin levels, stimulating your orosensory responses and activating brain regions associated with mood.
- Oysters are extremely high in zinc, a mineral needed to make healthy sperm
- Fish contains omega-3 fats, which improve blood flow.
- Some fruits (fig, pomegranate, peach, banana) and vegetables (asparagus, zucchini, eggplant), like herbs and spices, contain large amounts of phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are associated with a lower risk of erectile dysfunction.
- A large study, which followed 25,000 men for ten years, found men who ate the most fruit (especially strawberries, blueberries, apples, pears, citrus) had a 14% lower risk of experiencing erectile dysfunction over time. The lowest risk was among men who ate citrus fruit and/or blueberries more than three times a week. Researchers attributed this to higher intakes of powerful phytonutrients called anthocyanins and flavanoids, which give fruit their deep colours.
For more info on this check this out: https://theconversation.com/co...