- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 brown onion, remove ends and papery skin then finely chopped
- 500g extra lean pork mince
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, ends removed and grated
- 8 iceberg lettuce cups
Pork Lettuce Cups
These crispy lettuce cups are deliciously refreshing on a hot night.
It’s this easy
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat and add onion, cook for 5 minutes then add pork. Use a spoon to break up lumps of mince and cook for 5 more minutes until the pork has changed to a white colour and is cooked through.
- Add the mushroom, zucchini and carrot and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Scoop into lettuce cups.
- Add finely chopped garlic and hoisin sauce to the mince for extra flavour.