- 800g cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crush in a garlic crusher or remove ends and papery skin and chop finely
- 6 spring onions, sliced
This tasty cauliflower rice is a great way to up the veggie content of any meal
It’s this easy
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and process until finely chopped. If no food processor you can chop with a knife. Add oil and garlic and mix well.
- Spread on a shallow baking tray and cook in oven, stirring occasionally, for 25- 30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir through onions before serving.
- Spice it up with some ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander and chilli flakes. You could also top with coriander.