- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, chopped into small cubes
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- ½ avocado, stone and skin removed and flesh sliced
- 2 tomato, sliced
- 2 pieces whole-grain toast
Microwavable Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, Tomato and Avocado
No more burning eggs to the fry pan, these microwave eggs are easy as can be.
It’s this easy
- Crack eggs into a jug, mix with a fork and add milk, butter, pepper and a small pinch of salt.
- Place in microwave for one minute.
- Stir gently with a fork, pulling the cooked egg from the edge of the jug into the centre.
- Microwave for another minute, or until you see the eggs puff up.
- In a separate bowl or jug place spinach, and a dash of olive oil and pepper and microwave for 1 minute or until the spinach is wilted.
- Top whole-grain toast with spinach, tomato slices, avocado and egg.
- Add chopped chives or parsley to egg mixture before cooking. Drizzle balsamic glaze over spinach, tomato and avocado.