- 1 cup cooked barley (to cook barley boil 1/2 cup barley in 3 cups water, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for about 30 minutes or until tender, drain)
- 30g trimmed kale, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into 1cm cubes
- 95g tin tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Healthy and filling, prepare a few extra serves of these for grab-and-go lunches and light dinners.
It’s this easy
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice together with a fork.
- Combine all ingredients and gently toss together.
- Add chopped parsley for extra flavour.