- 1 x 200g potato
- 1 x 185g can tuna in spring water
- 1 x small 330g can of sweetcorn
- 1 dollop of mayonnaise
- 1/4 of a red onion
Baked Potato with Tuna, Sweetcorn, red onion & Mayo
A versatile and filling dish that is great for a hot summers day!
It’s this easy
- Using a fork, pierce the potato a few times on each side (top, bottom, left, right) to let the steam out during baking.
- Microwave potato on high for five minutes.
- Using tongs or an oven mitt, flip the potato.
- Microwave on high for another 5 minutes.
- Chop up the onion into small thin slices and mix together the tuna, sweetcorn and mayonnaise.
- Cut open the potato and add the tuna, sweetcorn and onion mix over the top.
- For a crispy skin, blast the potato for around 15 mins in the oven after it's cooked in the microwave
- Enjoy as a lunch or bulk it up with a side salad of spinach, grated carrot, tomatoes and capsicum for a quick and easy dinner!
- Why not try a sweet potato instead or a regular potato.
Low FODMAP if made without onion