- 1 tortilla
- ½ cup cooked tri colour quinoa
- ½ cup black beans, drain off liquid and rinse beans in water
- 1 small cos lettuce, leaves removed and washer
- 75g canned corn, drain off liquid
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- ½ avocado, stone and skin removed, slice flesh
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
This complete meal is ready in just 10 minutes, perfect for busy people.
It’s this easy
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add tortilla and toast for one minute on each side. Remove from pan and cut into wedges.
- Arrange quinoa, beans and veggies in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and top with lime juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
- To cook quinoa combine 1 cup quinoa and 1½ cups water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and leave covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and transfer to a bowl.