- 2 punnets strawberries
- 1 block (180g) of your choice of chocolate
- 1 cup nuts (of your choice)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
Chocolate Coated Strawberries with Nuts
Simple but moreish treat
It’s this easy
1. Wash all strawberries and dry thoroughly with paper towel. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Chop nuts finely and place into a bowl. Add coconut to a separate bowl.
3. Roughly chop chocolate and place in large bowl. Melt either in the microwave, or on the stovetop.
- Microwave: Heat for 10-15 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Stovetop: Place bowl of chocolate into a saucepan of water. Bring the water to the boil slowly and stir chocolate until melted.
4. Dip strawberries into melted chocolate and then dip into chopped nuts and coconut.
5. Place on baking tray.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the chocolate sets.