- 3 portabella (also called field) mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, remove seeds, thinly slice
- 1 red onion, remove ends and papery skin then cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 small flour tortillas
- ½ baby cos lettuce, sliced
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, remove seed and skin and thinly slice flesh
Mushroom and Avocado Tacos
Taco time has never been so quick and easy with these mushroom and avocado tacos.
It’s this easy
- Oven to 200 C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Roast mushrooms, capsicum and onion tossed in olive oil for 15 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Heat a BBQ grill or char-grill on high and cook the tortillas for 2 mins on each side.
- Place tortillas on a plate and top with roast vegetables, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Add some crushed garlic and taco seasoning to vegetables before roasting for extra flavour.