- 400g bottle arrabiata pasta sauce
- 400g can black beans, drain off liquid and rinse beans in water
- 200g grated cheese
- 500g chicken tenderloins
4-ingredient cheesy baked Mexican Chicken
You can't get much easier than just four ingredients
It’s this easy
- Preheat oven to 180°c, 160°c if fan forced.
- Combine black beans and half the pasta sauce in a bowl, pour into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle over half of the cheese.
- Place the chicken on top
- Spoon over the remaining sauce and cheese
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cheese is golden and the chicken is cooked.