- 2 bunches asparagus, cut off the bottom of the spear
- 300g packet fine cut coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices seed and grain sourdough, sliced and toasted
- 1 cup grated light cheddar cheese
Grilled Asparagus and Cheese Toast
Perfect for a quick and easy breakfast, lunch or dinner.
It’s this easy
- Preheat grill to high.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for one minute until just tender.
- Place toast on a tray, top with asparagus and cheese, place under grill and cook until cheese is melted and golden.
- Combine coleslaw, oil and some salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus on a plate with coleslaw to serve.