We’ve already mentioned that staying hydrated and eating regularly are a must during exams, but what are the best meals to keep you energised, fuller for longer, and thinking clearly?
To give you some inspiration in the kitchen, we’ve made a list of our top picks. Now take a break from your textbooks and start cooking up a storm!
Breakfast really is one of the most important meals of the day. Not only will it help with concentration, it’ll also give you the boost you need to get through the day.
- Comforting Apple Porridge
- Microwavable Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, Tomato & Avocado
- Savoury Baked Beans
- Peanut Butter Fruit Smoothie
Keep your energy levels up with a quick and easy lunch! While you’re at it, why not take the opportunity to get out of the house, go for a walk and enjoy your lunch outside.
- Sandwich Press Chicken Pesto Pizza
- Cheddar, Spinach & Broccoli Toastie
- Warm Tuna, Rice & Lemon Salad
- 2 Minute Noodle Soup
Finish the day strong with a delicious dinner. We’ve made sure they’re all ready in 30 minutes, or can be cooking throughout the day while you’re fitting in some last minute study!
- Beef and Vegetable Korma
- Soft Beef Tacos with Salsa
- Black Bean Quesadilla with Speedy Guacamole
- Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
Let’s not forget the snacks! We’ve chosen a few options that will store well, or can be frozen and eaten later on.